Well, that was embarrassing! Something wacky happened to our old website, but rest assured that all is well at the Common Cup Coffeehouse.
We’re just a short distance from University of Michigan’s East Quad, on Washtenaw between South University and Hill (just up from “the Rock”). Located in the lower level of University Lutheran Chapel, we have:
- Tons of study space.
- Speedy WiFi.
- Great, locally roasted coffee and espresso drinks. We get our beans from Ugly Mug in Ypsilanti, who has direct-to-farmer relationships with their coffee sources.
- A wide variety of loose-leaf teas (from Tea Haus).
- Baked goods and lunch stuff
- Local artist displays.
- Weekend performances from local and regional musicians.
Our current hours are:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 10:00pm
- Saturday: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Sunday: 8:30am – 9:00pm
Stop by and visit us for all of your caffeine needs (especially as you head into finals…). Our new website with more info is coming soon. In the meantime, like us on Facebook, Tweet at us, email us. Or just come on in and say “hey.”
1511 Washtenaw Avenue
Ann Arbor, MI 48104